Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Autumn Troupe 2nd Performance Stranger Translation


Cast: 

Lead actor: Fushimi Omi as Wolf || Second lead: Nanao Taichi as Zero
Supporting cast: Hyodo Juza as John, Settsu Banri as Dom, Sakyo Furuichi as Nine



The science advanced so much it has committed an error, and all the greenery has disappeared from the planet. 


It is a future Earth controlled by violence where people are fighting for resources. 



The stranger Wolf, has found a girl who lost her memories in the middle of the desert. 

Wolf: Do you want to die?

Zero: Who are you? Are you Death?

Wolf: If you want to die I'll arrange it right away.

Wolf: I hate people who wish to die, so much that I want to kill them.

Zero: …I want to live. I don't want to die like this.

Wolf: If you wish to live, stand up.

Wolf: If you sleep there you'll dry.

Zero: Didn't you say you would help me?

Wolf: I helped you didn't I?

Zero: How exactly?

Wolf: If you had stayed down, you would've died without a doubt. It's a good thing you got up.

Zero: You demon! Devil!

Zero: You should just take me to the city!

Wolf: Why do I have to do such a thing.

John: Hand this girl to us.

Wolf: Just take her. I have nothing to do with this.

John: I see. Then, die.

Wolf: --.

John: We can't have others know about this girl.

Wolf: Damn it.

Zero: Kya!

Wolf: Then I'll take her hostage.

Wolf: Brat, get on the bike!

Wolf: Oi! You! You know what’s going to happen if you make light of me right!

Wolf took the girl hostage and was somehow able to get over the crisis. 


The girl he happened to save requested him to become her bodyguard, but Wolf suspected whether she can pay… 

Wolf: Tch, they got my bike.

Wolf: Those pests.

Zero: Help me. I'll pay whatever it takes as a reward.

Wolf: Where is that reward?

Zero: …look.

Wolf:
Aah? I'm not interested in seeing a naked kid.

Zero: and what about this?

Wolf: --. You,

Wolf: Where did you get such a thing.

On the body of the girl, there was a seed of a plant that has gotten extinct long ago. 


Plants were so rare that they could be sold for a huge sum even as fossils. 



Wolf, while still suspecting the girl, has accepted the role of her bodyguard. 


And the girl who lost her memories, has called herself "Zero". 

Dom:
Escaped, you said? Go capture them right away.

Dom: The world will come to an end.

John: I'll follow after them right away.

Zero and Wolf kept running away without an aim while driving away their pursuer John. 


Wolf who hates people and Zero who knows nothing about the world have opened to each other little by little. 



One day in the city, they met Nine, a man who knows Zero. 

Nine: Don't concern yourself with this girl, you'll bring destruction.

Nine: I won't say anything bad, so just hand her to your pursuers already!

Wolf: Unfortunately, I hate taking orders from others, so much that it makes me wanna vomit.

Wolf: Piss off!

Nine: You'll be destroyed. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Zero: Wolf,

Zero: I think that I wanted to see the world.

Wolf: That's great.

Wolf: It was a shitty world no matter where you looked right.

Zero: That's not true. Wolf was with me.

Wolf: Me?

Wolf: Me being there made no difference right.

Zero: Wolf is the "seed" of this world.

Nine who was driven away by Wolf, came to the laboratory to report to Dom about their whereabouts. 

Nine: It's Nine.

Dom: Nine? Ah, that. What do you want after all this time.

Nine: I found the girl.

Dom: Girl?

Dom: I see, well done. It's the first you were of any use.

Because of Nine's information, their whereabouts is discovered. Dom directed John to the city. 



And when Zero secretly left the city alone in order to buy a present for Wolf, she was found by John and got kidnapped. 



In order to rescue Zero, Wolf made his way to the laboratory. 

Wolf: Oi! Give Zero back!

Dom: So you came after all.

Dom: I want you to hear a secret related to Zero.

Dom: Zero was born in order to become the seedbed of all things.

Dom:
Her functionality as a human will be swallowed up by the seed, and eventually will be lost.

Wolf: As if I can believe such an occult-like story.

Zero: What about Nine?

Dom: Nine is a failed work.

Dom: You were made from the gene of that thing, so you can say it is something like your father.

Zero: --I am a being that was created.

Dom: That's right, Zero.

Dom: You, are going to become the mother of this Earth.

Dom: If the ruined plants grow, someday the ancient greenery of the Earth can return

Dom: The people suffering from famine all over the world can be saved.

Wolf: To save this damned world?

Wolf: That's some bigass bullshit.

Wolf: This world isn't worth saving.

Zero: It is worth saving. Wolf is in this world.

Wolf: Are you an idiot. I can't keep up with you.

Wolf: Do whatever you want. Our contract is over.

Zero: …Wolf did say that he hates people who want to die, so much that he wants to kill them.

John: Should I follow him.

Dom: No need. Leave him.

Wolf headed to the laboratory to save Zero. There Dom told him about the secret of Zero who could save the world. 


And Wolf who learned that Zero cannot live as a human being is raged. 



Admonished by Zero who made her mind to save the world, Wolf hurried to leave the laboratory. 

Experiment:
I'm free-

Wolf: You sure are ragged.

Wolf: If you keep on sleeping, you're going to fry your lungs and die.

Zero: Wolf…

Wolf: I told you that I hate people who want to die right. I came to kill you.

Wolf: Do you want to die?

Zero: I want to live.

Zero: I want to live with Wolf.

Wolf: Then stand up.

Zero: …so you're not going to help me.

Wolf: If you hire me again it's a different story though.

Zero: I'll hire you. I'll work you until death.

Wolf: Bring it on.

Wolf came back to the laboratory with the echoing sounds of explosions. 



Wolf who confirmed Zero's true feeling of "I want to live" has once again become Zero's bodyguard, and so they escaped the laboratory. 

Wolf:
Let's move!

Zero:
Yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment