Tuesday, July 21, 2020

SR Juza Backstage BRIGHT Autumn Translation Part 1/2

FLOWER FES ~Cluster Amaryllis~

Part 1 / Part 2


Characters appearing:













Omi: I'm home… hm?

Banri: Like I said, you need to push A for a light attack!

Juza: Haah? You can attack with B too don't ya?

Banri: But you're leaving yourself wide open!

Azami: Ah, Omi-san welcome back.

Taichi:
Welcome back!

Omi:
Yeah. What a rare sight, those two playing games together.

Taichi:
I invited everyone to play a team match!

Azami:
Right now we're holding a beginners tutorial for Juza-san, but Banri-san is losing his patience.

Omi: I see.

Sakyo: You brats are too noisy! …geez, you were making so much noise over a game.

Azami: Huh? You're just jealous because you suck at games.

Sakyo: Haah?

Taichi:
Then how about you play with us too, Sakyo-nii and Omi-kun? Then we can make it 3 vs 3!

Sakyo: Why do I have to play games with you?

Azami: Ha. You running away?

Sakyo: …I didn't say I'm not gonna play.

Taichi: Umm… what about you Omi-kun?

Omi:
 Well, I'm really bad at gaming so… wouldn't I hold you back?

Banri:
Then Omi, you will cover us from the rear. I'll be the vanguard.

Taichi: Is it still a no…?

Omi: Haha, you guys are so dependable. Then I'll participate too.

Taichi:
It's decided!

Banri: Then I'll team up with Omi and Azami. I'll give myself a handicap, so we just gotta battle until we're out of time, and the team with the most points wins.

~~~

Izumi: I'm back-… hm?

Taichi:
Sakyo-nii, do it now!

Azami: I won't let you!

Banri: Omi, now.

Omi: Alright.

Izumi:
(Autumn Troupe playing a game together, such a rare sight)

Taichi:
Let's see, the point difference… it's a tie!

Banri: Huh? Shit, a draw.

Juza: …doesn't make sense.

Taichi: But it was so fun gaming with everyone! You were a great help too, Sakyo-nii!

Sakyo: That was a walk in the park.

Azami: You said you suck at gaming, Omi-san, but you pushed the right buttons just as we told you, so you were a great help.

Omi:
 Is that… a compliment?

Izumi:
Fufu, I see you're having fun.

Taichi: Director-sensei! When did you get here?

Izumi: I was already watching you when you got to the climax of the match.

Izumi: The character Banri-kun used was so pretty! Whenever they walked flowers grew around them… like a fairy.

Banri: Yup, I always use this character recently. Even though they're a healer they're super strong.

Azami: A fairy of flowers huh… we did this kinda thing before.

Taichi: In the botanical garden right!*

Banri: Ah, that.

Izumi: …ah! There was something I wanted to consult with you about.

Izumi:
We got a request for actors to play extras in a movie at the start of next week, I'm looking for three people from each Troupe who can participate…

Omi:
An extra in a movie huh… I don't have any plans for that day, so I can do it.

Sakyo: I can participate too.

Taichi: Hmm… I wanna do it but I have school.

Azami:
I have school too.

Banri:
I can't either. Studying since first period on that day.

Juza: …I have a day off so I can go.

Izumi: Then I'm counting on you, Juza-kun, Omi-kun, Sakyo-san! I'll let you know the procedure on the day of the event.

~~~

Izumi: Good job on the shooting. It ended really smoothly.

Omi: Yeah. I can't wait for the release.

Juza: Yeah. It was a good experience.

Izumi: We have some free time now, let's go look around the garden.

Juza:
 'kay.

Omi: Sure. Is that okay with you Sakyo-san?

Sakyo: I don't mind.

Izumi: Thank you! Let's go then!

~~~

Omi: This place is perfect for taking pictures.

Sakyo: It's really being taken care of well.

Izumi: There're so many types of flowers, from common ones to rare ones.

Juza:
Yeah. It's pretty.

Omi: Speaking of rare, seems like the carnivorous plants corner is over there.

Izumi: I'm not really sure I wanna see that but also I kinda want to...

Sakyo:
 Over there is the greenhouse huh. It probably has more rare types.

Juza: ....

Izumi:
...Juza-kun?

Juza: My bad, I'll be there right away.

Izumi: (He stood completely still all of a sudden... what flower was he looking at?)

Sakyo: Oi, we're leaving you.

Izumi:
Ah, wait for us!


Notes:
* A reference to the VIVID CDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment