Wednesday, June 3, 2020

SSR Juza Novice Photographer Translation Part 3/3

Beloved are the Pictured

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing:







Juza: I'm back.

Izumi: Welcome back, Juza-kun.

Omi: Yeah, welcome back. You're back early.

Juza: I had classes only until third period today.

Juza: …? What you looking at?

Omi: Oh, we were organizing the photos I took the other day while I was working.

Omi: By the way, were you able to take pictures, Juza?

Juza: Yeah.

Omi: Alright, then let's look at them together on the PC. Do you have your camera with you now?

Juza: Yeah.

Izumi: That's right, you said you were going to a wedding ceremony the other day right Juza-kun.

Juza: Yeah. That's when I took some photos.

Izumi: Heh, let me see… Woah, amazing. They look as though you added some filter to them.

Omi: Toy cameras are fun because they let you take photos with this special charm.

Izumi: Hm, but…

Izumi: (No matter where I look, I can't really tell what's pictured in the photo…)

Izumi: …Err…

Omi: Ah, they've turned out blurry.

Juza: ….

Izumi: B-But the ceremony was so beautiful it made you want to take so many photos right!

CHOICE 1: I want to hear about the wedding



CHOICE 2: You'll get better at taking pictures too!



Izumi: (Ah, this is… only this picture isn't blurry, it was beautifully taken)

Izumi: This photo…

Omi: Muku and Kumon huh.

Izumi: Both of them are crying real hard.

Juza: …after the ceremony, I took a picture of them crying.

Juza: They're the kinda people to cry for someone else's sake… you can't do that if you don't have a gentle heart.

Juza: When I thought that, I just naturally pressed the shutter.

Izumi: Haha, so that's how it happened.

Omi: I see.

Juza: ?

Izumi: Was just thinking that you're kind too, Juza-kun, for pressing the shutter while feeling how moved they were.

Izumi: It's a very warm and nice picture. Your gentle heart is expressed through this photo, Juza-kun.

Juza: I see…

Omi: From now just like that, you should just press the shutter when you feel that a moment stirred your heart.

Juza: 'kay.

<< Previous part

No comments:

Post a Comment