Wednesday, January 23, 2019

SR Omi Backstage Journey of Blooming Translation Part 1/2

A Special Flavor

Part 1 / Part 2



Characters appearing:







Omi: I see, this one is nice too…

Friend A: Heeey, Fushimi.

Omi: Hey, how is it going?

Friend A: Great~.

Friend B: What do you know, I thought you were reading a photography book but turns out it's a cookbook?

Friend A: Fushimi is a cooking boy after all~. You're cooking everyday right? Can't you just cook without looking at these books at this point?

Omi: Ah… truth is right now I'm cooking for someone, so just like you said, I'm always cooking.

Omi: So I was reading it in order to increase my repertory.

Friend B: Cooking for someone you say… can it be, a girl?

Omi: It is a girl but…

Friend B: Then, it's the girl you took snowboarding right!? You so smooth dude~!

Omi: No, you got it wrong! It's not like that.

Omi: The theater company I'm affiliated with is having its second anniversary soon.

Omi: So, because the Director is taking care of us every day, we decided that each one of us members will cook her something as a present.

Friend A: So that's how it is~…

Omi: Sorry for betraying your expectations.

Friend A: But that's actually kinda nice. Handmade cooking is like, filled with emotions you know?

Friend B: I guess it's not the same for boys and girls, but I would be happy if someone cooks a familial dish for me~.

Friend A: I get you! It's really touching!

Omi: Something familial, huh…

~~~ 

Omi: (Thinking of which, Citron gave me a gift coupon for the shopping district. I think he told me to use it to add to the ingredient for dinner)

Omi: (Alright, then today I'll use this coupon to buy vegetables, and I'll make some heated vegetables…)

Woman: Hmm… perhaps this one… but this one too…

Woman: That is tough, I wonder which of them is tasty…

Omi: Excuse me… are you perhaps having trouble with choosing onions?

Woman: Eh? Oh no! Was I talking out loud!? Forgive me!

Omi: You should choose an onion with a firm weight in your hand, one that has a yellow, dry skin and also a luster to it.

Woman: Heh… Thank you, it is very helpful. If you don't mind, can you tell me the best way to choose the other vegetables…?

Omi: Of course.

Woman: Great! It is pitiable, but I have not the slightest clue about this type of things.

Woman: The truth is, I'm always so busy with work, I was leaving all the cooking to my mother but--.

Woman: Today is my child's birthday so I want to cook something for them, I even left my workplace early.

Omi: I see.

Woman: I'm not a good cook, I don't know if I can make anything tasty but… I want them to see what the taste of home cooking is like.

Omi: It's wonderful. By the way, what are you going to cook?

Woman: Fufu, meat and potato stew.

Omi: --.

~~~ 

Woman: You've been such a great help! I'll work hard in order to make a delicious stew out of these ingredients.

Omi: It will definitely be tasty. I hope your child will be happy.

Woman: Yes. Thank you so much. Goodbye.

Omi: Yes, goodbye.

Omi: Alright then, I have to head to the dorms too--.

Juza: Hey stop right there!

Banri: You're not getting away!

Omi: !?

Omi: Is that… Banri and, Juza?

Man: Huh, huh! Damn, for how long are they going to chase me!?

Omi: Are they running after this man?

Banri: --Omi! Catch this dude!

Omi: S-Sure.

Omi: Excuse me, I'll listen to your excuse later, so please stop--.

Man: Out of my way!!

Omi: --!

Man: Gaahh!?

Juza: Alright! Omi-san, thanks.

Banri: Nice one Omi! Nothing less from you, twisting his arm when he was about to hit you.

Man: Screw you…

Omi: …and, what's going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment