Thursday, May 10, 2018

SR Juza Backstage Fruit Picking Unit Translation Part 1/2

☆WIN-WIN Harvest of Smiles☆

Part 1 / Part 2

Characters appearing:






Izumi: Juza-kun, isn't this ladder heavy?

Juza: No, 's fine.

Izumi: I see. If you get tired tell me right away okay. I'll carry it instead.

Juza: 'kay.

Izumi: (It's all nice and good that we entered the mountains in order to secure food but…)

Izumi: We can't really find anything that looks edible.

Juza: Right. There's nothing that looks edible around, neither fruits nor berries.

Izumi: We even thought the ladder would be useful so we took it with us, but we might get no chance to use it…

Juza: We'll deal with it when the time comes. It's better than regretting not taking it.

Izumi: Thank you. Well, Sakyo-san told us "don't come back empty handed", so let's try searching a bit more!

Juza: 'kay.

~~~ 

Izumi: Ah, that tree, it has berries! I wonder if they're edible?

Juza: …no idea, but anyway we should just take whatever we find right.

Juza: If we collect a lot there will probably be something edible among them, we can just leave the identification to Omi-san and the others.

Izumi: You're right. Then, let's get at it and pick them! –hya!

Izumi: …hya! Uuh…!

Juza: …what're you doing?

Izumi:
I- I can't reach it…!

Juza: …then you should just tell me.

Izumi: Ah…

Juza: You wanted this one right.

Izumi: Y-Yeah. Thank you…

Izumi: (He stretched his hand from right behind me so even if it's unconsciously I got a bit startled but…)

Izumi: (He's very dependable, or how to put it, at times like these I end up thinking "he's really a boy huh"…)

Juza: …ah.

Izumi: …? Is something wrong?

Juza: I can see something that looks like mushrooms over there.

Izumi:
You're right! You did well finding them!

Izumi: Let's just take back with us the mushrooms that don’t look suspicious!

Juza: 'kay.

~~~ 

Izumi: At first I didn't know how things would go, but we picked a lot surprisingly!

Juza: Yeah. Both berries and mushrooms, we were able to staff our baskets.

Izumi: With this much, there must be at least one edible thing. A curry full of mushrooms, it sounds delicious right!

Juza: Right.

Juza: …..

Izumi: (…? Juza-kun, he suddenly stopped walking, I wonder what happened…)

Izumi:  Did you see something?

Juza: Over there, there's something that looks like a red fruit.

Izumi: You're right! First the mushrooms and now this, you really find some nice things!

Juza: Not really… it's just a coincidence. Anyway, let's take it.

Izumi: Eh!? B-But it's in such a high place?

Juza: I will reach it if I use the ladder right.

Izumi: Even then you'll be barely making it you know? It's dangerous!

Juza: 's fine.

Izumi: (Is it really fine…)

Juza: Just, a bit more…

Juza: …!!

Izumi: Juza-kun!?

Juza: My bad, I just lost my balance a little. Can you hold the ladder?

Izumi: O-Of course!

~~~ 

Juza: …alright, I got them. I'm going down now.

Izumi: Huh… geez, I was really frightened.

Izumi: (Uuh, it's bad for my heart…)

Juza: When I started thinking it might be a sweet fruit, I couldn't help it…

Izumi: (Geez, he's really weak to sweet things…)

~~~ 

Izumi: Alright, we were able to gather quite a bunch. Let's go back to everyone else.

Juza: 'kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment