Wednesday, March 16, 2022

SSR Sebek Union Birthday Translation Part 2/3

 Happy Birthday 

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3



Diasomnia Dorm – Birthday Party Venue

Jack: We're moving to the interview. Starting with the first question.

Jack: "Who would you choose to take with you to a deserted island?"

Jack: But, excluding students from your own Dorm… is what it says.

Sebek: Being apart from Malleus-sama is a grave situation! I must devise means of escape as soon as possible…

Sebek: But the choice is limited to other Dorms huh…

Sebek: There aren’t many who are easy to cooperate with, and have both mental and physical strength to withstand harsh environment.

Sebek: Silver could without a doubt overcome it… but he is from Diasomnia Dorm like myself.

Jack: Could without a doubt overcome it… you say. You're pretty confident about it.

Sebek: Obviously. That guy and me spent a week in an unknown land deep in the mountains.

Jack: One week in the mountains!? How the hell did this happen?

Sebek: It was part of our training. Long ago, I visited Lilia-sama as I always did so he could train me…

Sebek: He said, "Let's change our training for today" and took us to a mountain by Briar Valley.

Sebek: However, the moment we arrived Lilia-sama has disappeared… the only things left were the bare necessity of tools and-

Sebek: A letter that said, "I'll come pick you up in a week. Let's survival!♪"

Jack: For real… Isn't it way too random?

Sebek: What are you saying! Lilia-sama let us experience it so we can deal with unexpected situations appropriately!

Sebek: Well, it's not like he actually said that to us… but I'm certain he had a brilliant idea behind it.

Sebek: …Back then both me and Silver didn’t have any concrete camping experience, so it was a harsh week.

Sebek: When I returned home my family was surprised, they said "you have the face of a man"…

Jack: You've also been through some tough stuff…

Sebek: Right. That is why I know. Fragile humans can't survive in a deserted island.

Sebek: And yet if I still had to take one… I shall choose Trey-senpai from Heartslabyul.

Jack: I see, I think it's a good choice.

Jack: If it's Trey-senpai, he would take in stride your manner of speaking.

Sebek: "Take in stride"… You say…?

Jack: Hm? Did I say something weird?

Sebek: No, it's just that it hit me after hearing your words just now. Trey-senpai might be somewhat similar to my father.

Jack: Ohh. Speaking of which, I think I've never heard you talking about your father. What kinda person is he?

Sebek: He also wears glasses, but other than this…

Sebek: The air about them is similar as well.

Sebek: That person always… talks to me without hesitations, no matter what I say about him, he doesn’t mind it.

Jack: He has massive tolerance. So like your father, you see Trey-senpai as a dependable person.

Sebek: IT'S NOT LIKE I'M DEPENDING ON MY FATHER.

Sebek: Enough with that, I've answered the question. Let us move on!


No comments:

Post a Comment