Wednesday, March 16, 2022

SSR Sebek Union Birthday Translation Part 3/3

Happy Birthday 

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3



Diasomnia Dorm – Birthday Party Venue

Jack: Next question.

Jack: "If you had to transfer to another Dorm, which will you choose?"

Sebek: Dorm transfer, after I was able to get into Diasomnia Dorm… I don't even want to imagine it.

Jack: I get you. But this interview won't end if you don't answer. Make it fast.

Sebek: Ugh… you have a point. I have no choice, I must accept my fate. Even if it's hypothetical, putting it into words makes me feel ashamed but…

Sebek: If I'm forced to… I would choose Octavinelle Dorm.

Jack: Octavinelle? Are you for real?

Sebek: Obviously. Since I can learn many things there, both as Malleus-sama's servant and as a person.

Sebek: Malleus-sama is a magnificent person. When he ascends to the throne, he would govern Briar Valley with outstanding ability.

Sebek: However, among the wise rulers whose names are etched in history, there are some who conducted a reign that emphasized the citizens' livelihood and feelings.

Sebek: So by deepening my understanding about the Sea Witch's "spirit of benevolence"…

Sebek: I might be useful to Malleus-sama when the opportunity rises.

Jack: Heh… You were against it, but you came up with a positive reason.

Sebek: But of course. Even if I cannot be by his side, if I myself develop and grow, that alone would be useful for Malleus-sama.

Sebek: Doing nothing but lamenting my own misfortune is inappropriate as Malleus-sama's servant.

Sebek: As long as I have this aspiration, no matter the environment, it would lead to growth.

Sebek: Even though there is absolutely! Not a single chance! I would leave Diasomnia Dorm…

Sebek: If I must leave, I will be still putting in the utmost effort.

Jack: …I see. I think this stoic part of yours isn’t so bad.

~~~

Jack: With this the interview is over. Next is…

Sebek: The tradition of Night Raven College, the "Gift of Fortune" huh…

Jack: Yeah, you ready? Just so you know, I'm not gonna hold back.

Sebek: Hmph! I do not fear the likes of you! I shall accept this challenge!

Jack: Bring it on. Then, I'm going all out…!!

Jack: Sebek, happy birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment