Tuesday, February 22, 2022

SR Sebek Apple Boa Translation Part 2/2

 It's a Piece of Cake

Part 1 / Part 2



Harveston – Apple Square

Sebek: There!!!

Villager B: Ye name is Sebek-san, right? Bless your heart.

Sebek: That's the fifth. That elderly human showed me the way, so I chopped firewood for the houses around here… but it's not enough yet.

Villager A: Listen here… I got another somethin' to ask ye to do.

Harveston

Sebek: Should I just carry these boxes of apples to the market?

Villager A: Aye. We will be usin' 'em for apple pie and apple juice.

Sebek: Since all the cars are in use, only the handcart is left…

Sebek: For heaven's sake… To think you would struggle with such a thing. I'll carry them for you so you better be grateful!

Harveston – Outside Assembly Hall

Idia: Ah… Sebek and Marya are back…

Marya: Apologies, we are late. Sebek-san got so popular around here, you see.

Sebek: Everywhere I went humans were asking for my help. Though thanks to that I got some good training.

Idia: Hehe! Get ready to say farewell to such analog matters!

Idia: I fixed the chopping machine!

Marya: My my, is that so? Thank you so much, Idia-san.

Idia: I improved its horsepower and operability. This machine is a fresh wind in the firewood chopping world!

Idia: Allow me to turn it on…Wake up, Hyper Powered Chopping Machine – Harveston Mk!!

*Vrooom!*

Sebek: …It cut that thick log in an instant. You can't really take machines lightly.

Idia: Fuhihi… how is it!? This absolute power! I increased it by 400%!

Marya: I-It is indeed amazing… but since it chops the logs so quickly, I fear I might cut my hand.

Idia: Do not worry. It has safety settings that stops the machine automatically when it senses there's risk for the user.

Idia: When you set a log on this trey it automatically scans it. The AI makes adjustments according to this data…

Marya: …Eh? Come again?

Marya: I have no the slightest idea what you’re saying… Unfortunately, I don't think the elderly can use it.

Idia: Eh? No no, it's totally fine. It's easy! Has many features! Safe! High efficiency!

Marya: Um… I'm sorry, but can you revert it back to the previous machine?

Idia: …Can you believe it! To think that user wouldn't be able to cope with the machine spec…!

Sebek: I get you, Marya. I also was highly confused when I just left my homeland, Briar Valley.

Sebek: The convenient machines are just like magic. Even if it is bestowed on you, you cannot use it right away.

Idia: …I'll fix it up again. I fixed the issue, so you should be able to use it as usual.

Marya: That is good. Thank you, Idia-san.

Idia: Geez, talk about double effort. I should've just left the heavy lifting to Sebek.

Sebek: Hmph, as I thought when push comes to shove the only thing useful is your own flesh.

Villager A: Hey, Sebek-kun!

Sebek: Hm?

Villager A: Mine back has been hurtin' from workin' in the fields… Bless your heart for your help with the choppin'.

Villager C: Let me thank ye too. The apples made it in time thanks to Sebek-kun.

Sebek: Hmph, I cannot believe you're struggling with this kind of work. That is why humans are so…

Villager A: Thank you, Sebek-kun. Take them "morning apples" as thanks.

Sebek: …So many!? There are dozens of them… isn't it too much?

Marya: It shows how happy everyone was. Don't hold back, take them.

Diasomnia Dorm – Lounge

The next day

Diasomnia: …..

Sebek: …and that is what happened.

Malleus: I see. I'm happy you had fun at your trip.

Sebek: Oh no sir, I cannot exactly say I had fun… The villagers worked me so hard.

Lilia: Kufufu, didn't sound like that to me. What else happened to you at Harveston?

Sebek: Something else…

~~~

Harveston – Apple Square

Sebek: You're giving this soup to me?

Stall manager: Aye. It's a salmon broth. Drink it while it's hot.


 

Sebek: * blows*… *gulp*…

Sebek: Delicious! The soft salmon is top class! It's perfectly boiled!

Sebek: The herbs on top of the soup are very refreshing too! They match well with the salmon!

Sebek: On top of it, it warms your body up! I was getting cold, so it's perfect!

Sebek: But to receive it for free… is that alright? It's your business product isn’t it?

Stall manager: We're happy you youngsters came to Harveston! It's on the house!

Sebek: Such a foolish village… Aren’t you too laid back?

~~~

Diasomnia Dorm – Lounge

Sebek: …And that also happened.

Sebek: The residents of Harveston were always smiling… it's knocking me off my stride.

Lilia: I see… You were blessed with fine meetings.

Silver: Yeah. Good for you, Sebek.

Sebek: W-Well… I guess it wasn't such an awful trip.

Malleus: Your tales about your trip are highly intriguing. Would you tell me more?

Sebek: Yes sir!

Sebek: (If Epel ever invites me again, I might just go again. I must help them with firewood chopping and field work)

<< Previous part

No comments:

Post a Comment