Tuesday, February 22, 2022

SR Sebek Apple Boa Translation Part 1/2

It's a Piece of Cake

Part 1 / Part 2




 

Harveston – Outside Assembly Hall

Sebek: Hmph! Hmph! Hmph! Hmph! Hmph!

Sebek: Okay, I'm done with the push-ups!

Sebek: Now, what training should I do next. I've already done my stretches, running and squats…

Sebek: I know, let's draw some water from the well!

Sebek: Spin the handle, and pull up the water-filled bucket…

Sebek: *splash*

Sebek: Once the pouring is done, it's back to the well once more!

SPLASH SPLASH!!!

Idia: E-Excuse me… Sebek, it's still early in the morning… can't you be a little more quiet?

Sebek: Early? It's already past 6AM. You should have already washed your face, eaten breakfast and taken a walk.

Sebek: Then how about you train with me too, Idia-senpai?

Idia: Training? Me? Please stop joking lol.

Idia: In the first place, for a nocturnal person like myself, at 6AM I should be sound asleep! Please don't wake me up with your noise!

Sebek: How pitiable! Even though both of you are Dorm Heads, you're highly different from Malleus-sama.

Marya: Good morning, Sebek-san, Idia-san.

Sebek: Good morning, Marya. If you're looking for Epel, he's in the assembly hall, cleaning.

Marya: Thank you for telling me. However, I didn’t come here for Epel.

Marya: I came here to cut firewood for the heart. Seems like today is going to be another cold one.

Idia: Eh? Cutting firewood so early… you're too OP.

Marya: It's no problem. I will be using this firewood chopping machine so it's no trouble. It can chop thick logs easily.

Sebek: Hmph, how weak, relying on machines for chopping wood… that is why humans are so…!

Idia: Huh? What's so bad about using machines? Never heard about the word "efficiency"?

Sebek: When push comes to shove, it is only your own flesh you can rely on. What would you do if the machine breaks down?

Idia: You can just fix it. There's no machine I can't fix after all.

Marya: You set the log here, get the engine going… oh my?

Marya: It's not working? Did it perhaps break down?

Marya: That is troubling. Even if we buy a new machine, it would take half a month to deliver here…

Sebek: Speak of the devil, it broke down already. Hey human, how about you fix it.

Idia: Eh…? Such a pain… I want to get back to sleep though…

Sebek: I see how it is. Earlier you said "there's no machine I can't fix", but looks like you only talk big.

Idia: Huuh? Talking big?? Fixing a machine like this is so easy it's almost boring you know???

Idia: Marya, I'll be borrowing this machine. I'll show to this fool whose only redeeming feature is his brute strength!

Sebek: Hmph. Then while Idia-senpai is fixing it, I will chop the wood.

Marya: Oh my, is that okay? It's a big help.

Sebek: I don’t mind. Chopping wood is good for your muscles, it can pass as training for your body trunk. I often did it back home too.

Sebek: I didn't have any training equipment, so it was just perfect.

~~~

Sebek: Phew… I have finished chopping everything.

Marya: How surprising… in no time at all you chopped a one month worth of firewood! You're much faster than the machine!

Sebek: This much isn't even enough for my training. Don't you have more logs to chop?

Marya: Let's see. You've already chopped everything that would be used in the assembly hall… Can I ask you to chop the firewood for my house?

Sebek: I don't mind. Let's hurry to your house!

Harveston – Epel's Home

Marya: You were a great help, Sebek-san. My, I'm truly so grateful.

Sebek: It is no trouble. This much is a piece of cake.

Villager A: How troublin'…

Sebek: Hm? What is it? A villager came out from the nearby house…

Villager A: Would ye do the choppin' for us too?

Villager A: I am doin' that usually, but I'm plumb old. Since ye youngsters are here, ye should help us.

Sebek: Hmph, Harveston is full of lazy humans.

Sebek: Alright, show me the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment