Monday, November 29, 2021

SSR Silver Scary Dress Translation Part 1/3

Enjoy From The Depth of my Heart

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3







Cater: A fashionably decorated venue, plenty of food from various countries lined up on the table…

Cater: I sure got to take tons of nice pictures~! The ghosts' Halloween party is the best ♩

Cater: I was even able to get a video of Malleus-kun playing the pipe organ.

Cater: What pic should I take next~. Ah, Silver-kun spotted! And a female ghost is hitting on him!!

Cater: I should zoom in and get a pic of Silver-kun's princely smile! …or so I thought, but looks like he turned her down?

Cater: Why the long face… when he danced with everyone earlier he looked really into it, I wonder what's up.

Cater: As a big fan of a happy Halloween, I can't help but be curious.... alrighty.

Cater: Hello there, Silver-kun!

Silver: Cater-senpai. What's wrong?

Cater: You looked a bit dejected, so I wondered if your stomach was hurting or something.

Cater: Right, Jamil-kun?

Jamil: ! So you noticed I was behind you…

Silver: Jamil. You also need something from me?

Jamil: You looked weirdly spaced-out, so I thought maybe you were possessed by a ghost too… I came to check on you.

Jamil: Looks like my worry was unnecessary though… Are you perhaps feeling sleepy now that you realized everyone is safe?

Silver: Seems like I made you worry. I apologize. I'm neither possessed, nor sleepy.

Jamil: …That's good then. I got worried I might've increased your burden when we worked together today, you see.

Silver: Jamil's knowledge and insight were helpful in many situations today. I'm grateful to you.

Silver: Thanks to that I was able to reach Lilia-senpai and Malleus-sama.

Jamil: I didn't do anything special.

Cater: At one point I had no idea what would happen… but it's good it turned into a happy Halloween in the end.

Silver: Right. Chatting, eating, and dancing… Everyone looks like they're having fun.

Silver: I was watching them from here. I made sure everyone was safe and finally could feel relief. But…

Jamil: Is there something bothering you?

Silver: The moment I felt relieved, it sank in. The fact that something terrifying happened today.

Cater: You've got a point. Halloween is an attractive event, but it never ending is a bit, you know…

Silver: That’s not it. I didn't fear the fact time has stopped…

Silver: Fathe… Lilia-senpai and Malleus-sama, might disappear from my sight one day without a warning.

Silver: Once I realized that… I got so scared, I couldn't bear it.

Silver: Until now I haven't thought about the possibility I might part with them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment