Sunday, May 15, 2022

SSR Silver Union Birthday SSR Translation Part 3/3

Happy Birthday

Part 1Part 2 / Part 3









                       Diasomnia Dorm - Birthday Party Venue


Rook: Then, let us move to the next question.

Rook: "If you could transfer to a Dorm other than Diasomnia, what Dorm will you choose?"

Silver: Let's see. Each Dorm has great things about it…

Silver: But if I look at it as making up for weaknesses, I would choose Ignihyde. Since I've never really used technology.

Rook: I see. It is equipped with the newest magical-engineering technology, and its interior is very stylish and beautiful.

Rook: If it's you, you can surely eagerly study and absorb the skill of magical-engineering!

Silver: But there's one problem… seems like the Ignihyde students aren't very fond of going outside.

Silver: It would be tough to find a partner for my training there.

Rook: Ooh, I see… You have a point.

Rook: I can see with my mind's eye the Ignihyde students shaking and running away like tiny mice!

Silver: That would make me feel bad. And so, if I were to transfer, I would choose Savanaclaw.

Rook: Savanclaw! You went into a completely different direction. Could you tell me your reason?

Silver: In Savanaclaw there are many physical students who excel at sports and martial arts.

Silver: If I join this Dorm, I'll never run out of training partners.

Silver: Acquiring more experience would lead to my personal growth.

Rook: Fufu, if it is training your body you seek, there is not better environment than Savanaclaw.

Rook: But do tell me… for what reason do you pursue strength, Silver-kun?

Silver: I train so I can one day surpass my father. And for that too… I must devote myself even more.

~~~

Rook: It is saddening, but the interview is now over. Finally, it's today's main event…

Silver: The presentation of the Gift of Fortune.

Rook: Qui! Exactly. Are you prepared?

Silver: Of course. I would neither run nor hide.

Rook: Oh yes, I can tell. Silver-kun's spirit. I must answer you with all my seriousness.

Rook: Fufu, do not worry. Once I decide on a target, I never miss my aim.

Silver: Right. I shall accept the "Gift of Fortune" with all my might!

Rook: Then here I come!

Rook: Silver-kun! Happy birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment