Friday, May 14, 2021

SSR Silver Birthday Suit Up Translation Part 3/3

 

Happy Birthday

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3






Diasomnia Dorm - Birthday Party Venue

NRC School Paper
Special Interview for Birthday Boys ~Silver~


MC: Please tell me about your family

Silver: I'm an orphan, but I have a father who raised me.

Silver: When I was young, I thought he was my real father. When I think about it now, we look nothing alike…

Silver: One day, I finally realized the shape of my ears was different from my father's, so I asked him "why our ears are different?".

Silver: That’s when I learned we're from different species, and that we're not blood-related.

Silver: My father said "You didn't notice that!" while laughing at me, and I grew confused. Before realizing, I ran out of home in the pouring rain…

Silver: Eventually, my father found me and we returned home… but after that I fell ill with a fever.

Silver: My father laughed and said "What a helpless child", and nursed me without leaving my side.

Silver: He must've been tired after looking everywhere for me in the rain, but he didn't leave me until my fever was gone, not even once.

Silver: ….I think I'll never forget the smile my father showed me that day.

Silver: Now I don’t mind we're not blood-related. I'm forever my father's only child.

Silver: …That's right. My father is also the one who named me Silver.

Silver: When I asked him for the reason, he answered "Your hair color!". A clear-cut answer that fits him.

Silver: I'm planning to treasure the name the father I love and respect gave me.

MC: Such a wonderful father-son relationship.

MC: About that hair you're named after, are you giving it any special treatment?

Silver: I'm not giving it any special treatment. I'm also not particular about my hairstyle, so I always just cut it however.

Silver: Sometimes I cut it myself, and sometimes I ask my father or friends to cut it for me.

Silver: …thinking of which, the other day Vil-senpai asked me about my hair.

Silver: When I told him I don’t take special care of it, I recall he scolded me.

Silver: Because of that, when I helped him with the Movie Appreciation Club, he gave me a haircare set as thanks.

Silver: It had two different types of shampoo. There were also some unidentified creams and oils.

Silver: Vil-senpai said "Beauty isn't built in one day" but… hair treatment is very time-consuming.

Silver: The condition of my hair really changed, and I used everything he gave me, but I don't think I can keep up with it for long.

Silver: I used them all alredy, so now when I take a bath I wash myself from head to toe with soap.

MC: Thank you very much. Once again, happy birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment