Monday, September 24, 2018

SSR Banri Backstage MANKAI☆Kaika Sengen Translation Part 3/3

One Day Leader Switching! 

Autumn → Summer 

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3


Characters appearing: 






Banri: Then, an etude with an idol-creator? And, a triangle king? And a pizzeria worker and a tailor…

Banri: I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, but anyway, start!

Kazunari: "Guys~! Thanks a bunch for coming to see my live today~! I'll keep on making great works from now on too!"

Misumi: "It was a very splendid performance indeed"

Kazunari: "King! You came all the way to the dressing room! Thank you very much!"

Yuki: "King, please don't just leave the castle! I told you we're taking measurements in the afternoon right"

Muku: "E-Excuse me! The pizza you ordered is here!"

Banri: Stop.

Banri: A king coming to the dressing room of an idol, the tailor following him, and the pizza delivery man just coming in--.

Banri: That's just pure chaos I don't even know what's going on!

Misumi: ?? It's always like this though~?

Banri: You must be kidding.

Banri:
(In Autumn Troupe… Hyodo is pissing me off, but while we practice he kinda listens to what he's told, and Taichi is an idiot but he's extremely hard working)

Banri: (Omi is sometimes an airhead but he's doing everything seriously)

Banri: (Sakyo-san always nitpicks but his observations are accurate… and it's hard to admit but he's dependable)

Banri: (I often get angry at them, but in the Autumn Troupe I've been getting lots of help from the others…)

Yuki: In the first place it's because Over-Friendly Boy started with a weird settings like a live.

Kazunari:
Te-he! I thought it would be more exciting this way.

Muku: I-I'm sorry! It's because I suddenly came with the pizza out of nowhere! As I thought I'm a trash and garbage who can't even read the situation…

Misumi: Want to eat triangular pizza together?

Banri: …is Tenma, always dealing with those guys. I seriously respect him man.

~~~ 

Juza: "There is a letter for you" – my bad, I messed up. One more time.

Banri: Don't sweat it. Let's start again from the previous scene.

Juza: …!?

Taichi: Ouch… I hurt my knee when I rode the skateboard today~.

Banri: Make sure you treat it.

Taichi: Eh!?

Omi: Hey, I brought some refreshments.

Banri: Thanks.

Omi: Hm? Sure. That's rare. For Banri to say something like that.

Banri: That's just normal.

Sakyo: Settsu, in the scene just now look around you more carefully and match the mood of your acting.

Banri:
Got it. I'll review it.

Taichi: W-What happened? Isn't Ban-chan really honest and kind today!?

Juza: Did he eat something weird…

Sakyo:
Fu, seems like that "switching" wasn't a waste.

Omi:
Looks that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment